Get the full festival experience and camp out under the stars with your friends and enjoy the full festival experience. We recently added 800 new campsites that are just a short 4 minute walk from the festival grounds.
|Campground #6||20 ft. x 40 ft.||$20 ft. x 40 ft. (All Incl.)|
|20 ft. x 60 ft.||$20 ft. x 60 ft. (All Incl.)|
|Campground #7||20 ft. x 20 ft.|
(Car & Tent Only)
|$20 ft. x 20 ft.|
(Car & Tent Only) (All Incl.)
|Campground #8||20 ft. x 40 ft.||$20 ft. x 40 ft. (All Incl.)|
|Campground #9||20 ft. x 60 ft.||$20 ft. x 60 ft. (All Incl.)|
|Campground #1||20 ft. x 40 ft.|
|Campground #2||20 ft. x 40 ft.|
|20 ft. x 60 ft.|
|Campground #3||20 ft. x 20 ft.|
|Campground #4||20 ft. x 20 ft.|
|20 ft. x 40 ft.|
|Campground #5||20 ft. x 20 ft.|
|VIP Campground||20 ft. x 35 ft.|
|20 ft. x 40 ft.|
|20 ft. x 50 ft.|
Camping Rules & Policies
- Please ensure you have booked the correct size campsite(s) to fit your vehicle and optionally your tent.
- Misrepresentation of information regarding your vehicle/tent size may cause relocation to another campsite if available. In such situations, Rockin’ River Management reserves the right to cancel the campsite(s) reservation without a refund and there will be no renewal issued for the following year.
- You must be able to fit your vehicle and all other camping gear within your site – not on the roadways as they must remain accessible for through traffic and emergency vehicles at all times.
- Car & tent camp sites are 20 ft. by 20 ft. Only 1 car per campsite – Vehicle and tent must all fit into one camping space.
- Only 1 steering wheel per site. ONE camping vehicle sticker will be issued per campsite.
- Campsites are available in various sizes to accommodate all vehicle types. There are limited extra-large sites.
- There is a maximum of 4 people per 20' x 20' camp site and a maximum of 6 people for any larger camp site.
- Anyone in the campground must have a festival ticket (Full event general admission, Single day general admission, VIP, Pit, Reserved or Premium Reserved ticket).
- Reserved camping is for the whole weekend there will be NO SINGLE DAY Reserved Camping
- Reserved camping is for 3 days from Thursday, August 15th at 10:00AM until – Sunday August 18th at 12:00 noon
- Camping Gates Open Thursday, August 15th at 10:00AM for Early Bird Campers.
- All Reserved campers must be in their sites by Saturday, August 17th at 1 pm. Any unoccupied Campsite(s) at that time may be re-sold and no refund will be issued to the original purchaser.
- All camper’s sites must be clean and campers must be off the show-grounds by 12:00 noon Sunday, August 18th – No exceptions.
- All campsites are dry self contained camping and there are no hookups provided. There are no water or other services available. You must be self-contained so please come prepared.
- Generators are acceptable, but we ask that you bring a generator with limited noise output. You may run your generator from 10:00 am – 9:00 pm daily
- All campsites are numbered and camper’s information recorded for safety and security purposes, as well a fine of up to $250.00 is applicable if campsites are not left clean and tidy of all debris.
- If a site is blackened out this means it has already been purchased and it not available.
- Handicapped Camping – To be issued a handicap campsite we will require medical proof a handicap Parking Pass is not considered proof. Please contact our hotline number at (604) 733-2235 for booking all handicap campsites.
- There are no refunds on camp sites.
- Picture identification will be required on site to issue your reserved camping sticker(s). Acceptable forms of identification: Driver’s License / BC ID/ Valid Passport.
- DO NOT BLOCK ROADWAYS – Please respect all parking rules and signs.
- NO CAMP FIRES OR OPEN FIRES OF ANY KIND ARE ALLOWED.
- NOISE CURFEW IS 2 AM. Loud music /noise after 2 am will not be permitted and strictly enforced. Violation of this policy will be cause for eviction from the campground and the festival grounds.
- ABSOLUTELY NO MOTORIZED VEHICLES ALLOWED ROAMING THROUGH the campgrounds at any time. This is a safety issue and will be strictly enforced. Violation of this policy will be cause for eviction from the campground and the festival grounds.
- Rockin River has a NO GLASS POLICY in effect on the entire show-grounds. Please use plastic containers or cans. Glass containers of any kind outside of your own campsite will be confiscated.
- Camping area is not a licensed area; you are not allowed to walk around the campgrounds with liquor .
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED ON THE SHOW SITE -THE BEER GARDENS IS THE ONLY LICENSED AREA.
- ABSOLUTELY NO ADMITTANCE TO THE RACETRACK TARMAC. Violation of this policy will be cause for eviction from the campground and the festival grounds.
- NO GANG AFFILIATED COLORS ARE ALLOWED ANYWHERE ON THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS – As According to BC Legislative Laws. Your cooperation and patronage is greatly appreciated.
- PETS – We recommend you leave your pets at home, however if this is not possible, please be advised pets are not allowed on the show-grounds and must be on a leash at all times in the campgrounds. Please be a responsible pet owner.
- CLEAN YOUR SITE(S) BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Thank you!– Garbage pick-ups will be on going daily throughout the weekend.