VIP, PIT, Reserved & General Admission. We have a ticket type for everyone!
This year we have a new seating map with lots of new ticket levels for you to choose from. Get right in front of the stage with our VIP and Pit tickets – guarantee yourself a seat in the reserved seating area – or bring a friend and blanket/chair to kick back in the general admission area.
Call 1.877.30.RIVER to book a corporate VIP Box for 12. Includes private bar, raised seats and much more.
General Admission is a great way to enjoy Rockin’ River! Bring your own lawn chair, grab a piece of land and you are set for the day! Three-Day General Admission Tickets are available for purchase now.
- Located right behind the reserved seating
- You still have an amazing view of the stage and we also have massive LED displays if you’re way back.
- Access to our massive beer garden
- Get right up in front of the stage in our big pit area. (PIT ticket holders only)
- All ages alllowed
Murray GM Reserved Seating
- Located next to the VIP section
- Gives you a GREAT view of the stage
- You don’t have to worry about hauling a chair or waiting in line
- You get access to the beer garden
- This is a NO SMOKING section. If you need to go for a smoke you can head to the GA area.
- New easier to access entrance. No more walking through the GA section
- Double fencing and 6′ fencing in some area prevent fence jumpers
- All ages allowed
VIP Party Zone
Our VIP Party Zone is a large 1000+ person section to the left of the main stage. Along with having an amazing view of the main stage you will also have a cash beverage service and food vendors right in the VIP area along with some tents to catch a little shade. Plus when your favourite bands get on stage you’ll be able to rush into the VIP Pit so you can get right up to the front of stage. And if you want to hang back we will also have bleachers set up so you can get up off your feet.
- Located beside the reserved seating area.
- Access to the VIP pit right in front of the stage.
- Bleachers to grab a seat and take a load off. These are not reserved so it’s first come first served. Otherwise it’s standing only in the VIP.
- VIP beverage service. There’s no need to wait in a massive line to get into the beer garden for a drink. Plus when the bands start playing you don’t need to leave your drink behind in the beer garden. You can drink right in front of the stage if you like.
- Limited tickets available so you won’t be crowded.
- New entrance location makes it easier to access the VIP
- Closer to the stage and a larger pit area. Plus limited access to the pit so it doesn’t get over crowded
- More bathrooms
- This is an adults only section. No minors allowed