To our loyal and valued friends,
We are reaching out to you to announce that the Rockin’ River Music Fest will not be able take place this summer, in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We are shifting our focus to bringing you the best show ever in 2021 for our usual BC Day long weekend on July 29th – August 1st, 2021. Together, we will make it one to remember!
You will receive an email from Front Gate outlining the two options available to our ticket holders by April 29th. Please read through the following and choose an option best suited to you. In order to provide refunds as quickly as possible, we ask that you make your selection within the two week window of April 29th-May 13th:
Option 1: Refunds
Full refunds will be given to ticket holders who wish to be reimbursed. Front Gate will email instructions on how to access your refund beginning April 29th. Your order will be cancelled, all reservations for campsites and tickets will be released and you will be refunded in full.
Option 2: Save Your Tickets
For those who want to keep your current ticket packages including your campsites instead of receiving a refund, your order will be honoured for the 2021 event. If you are on a payment plan and choose to hold on to your tickets, all payments made to date will count towards your 2021 order and we are extending the payment plan period until October 1st, 2020.
Our team will be working hard to answer your questions. We will update everyone as soon as we know what next year’s lineup will be.
On a personal note, we want to thank each of you for your continued support of our festival. We cannot express how thankful we are to all of you for understanding the need to do what is best for the safety of our fans, our artists, our staff, and especially our team of volunteers who have helped make the festival what it is today.
We can’t wait to see you all back at the River in 2021.
Stay with us for the whole weekend or camp for a single night. We have six amazing campgrounds to choose from with hundreds of sites. It’s the perfect place to hang out with old friends and new.
- Festival admission ticket sold separately
- All riverfront and general sites are approximately 18′ x 40′.
- Bigwood sites are approximately 20’ x 60’.
- Chattahoochee XL sites are approximately 18’ x 55’.
- Deadwood sites vary due to the treed landscape however 16’ x 40’ is the standard.
- Available in a 4-day pass or single day.
- 1 Camping pass includes
- 4 people to camp on site
- 2 steering wheels will be allowed per site. Each campsite will automatically come with 4 camping access bands and 2 vehicle hang tags. We will not be charging for this second vehicle!! Smallwood single day camping and Hoodoo Ridge are the only campgrounds that will only allow one steering wheel per site.
- Additional vehicles will need to park in the West Gate lot. Additional parking is not included in the campsite price.
- To ensure the safety of all campers, trailer hitches must face out to the road in each campsite. Fire lanes, river access and roadways cannot be blocked at any time.
- 2 motor cycles can replace 1 vehicle
- RV, trailer and tent style camping is welcome in any of our 6 campgrounds
- Showers available to all campers onsite at the Kahuna General Store
- Sites do not have power & water hookups.
- Generators are welcome
- Single day camping is only available in Smallwood
- Early Entry: Wednesday July 28th at 10:00 AM
- Check in: Thursday, July 29th at 10:00 AM
- Check out: Monday, August 2nd by 12 noon
- Camping gates are open 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Extra Camper
Up to 2 additional people can camp on your site (Max 6 people total)
- Early Entry
Set up camp on Wednesday, beat the General Admission rush!
- Two General Stores open early and late night!
- 18 Showers located in Kahuna General Store
- Mobile ICE sales
- Water truck for RV’s & trailers
- Sanitation truck for RV’s & trailers
- Campground hosts to assist all campers!
- Tumbleweed: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie XL: 18’ x 55’
- Kahuna: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Deadwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
- Bigwood: 20′ x 60′ Campsites
- Hoodoo Ridge: 16′ x 35′ Campsites
- Smallwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
If you book a site and arrive with a vehicle/trailer/rv that does not fit within the site size, you will be refused the site and moved to overflow parking in Hoodoo. Please ensure your trailer/rv fits in the campsite you select.