Get the full Riverfest experience and come stay the whole weekend!
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone with premium sites right along the Coldwater River to our standard general admission sites in one of four campgrounds. We have Camp Tumbleweed for our customers who want a little peace and quiet. Then we have Camp Kahuna for our ballers with tent cabins and possibly some tee pees up for grabs. Then we have Camp Chattahoochee for our partiers and then there’s Camp Deadwoods under the trees right back stage. Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone from 16′x20′ sites for cars and tents to 16-20′x40-55′ sites for the big rigs (in camp deadwood only) or someone who just likes to sprawl or maybe set up a mini-putt course. Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
All campers must now have a valid camper access pass in order to be in the campgrounds. Each campsite comes with four camper access passes and additional passes can be purchased for $30 each.
- All campsites are general admission so it’s first come first served the day of the festival. For our premium riverside sites and our Camp Deadwood sites, customers will have the option of picking their reserved campsite at a later date. Anyone camping with a big group can contact us and we’ll make sure you all get camping together.
- Flat level ground
- Mixture hard pack gravel and grass campsites
- 16’x42′ and very few 16’x55′ sites available
- All sites have a 6 person limit. You will receive 4 camper access bands per site. Any additional campers up to the 6 person maximum will need to purchase an additional camper access pass.
- Everyone in the campgrounds must have a valid festival wristband along with a camper access band. Single day festival ticket holders may only camp for the night their ticket is valid and must be off the festival grounds at 11AM the next day.
- View an ariel map of the entire show site.
Note: Camping prices cover you for all four days of the festival from Thursday morning until Monday at noon.View All General Camping Ticket Options →
Tired of camping with blowup beds? Kahuna Kabanas offer the comforts of home with none of the effort! Allow us to set up your new digs before you arrive. Customize with add-ons like premium bedding, or bring your own. Gotta bring blankey? We’re not judging!View All Kahuna Kabanas Ticket Options →
King Kahuna Kabanas
No need to hunt down and pack up all that camping gear, these babies come with everything you need for a great festival weekend! As a King Kahuna you get to experience all the fun of camping, with none of the hassle! Private security patrolled premium sites customized to fit your needs.View All King Kahuna Kabanas Ticket Options →
Custom Kahuna Suites
Spend the weekend living it up in one of our custom themed suites! Great for bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthdays, honeymoons or for anyone in need of a unique weekend retreat! To ensure quality building time, suite sales are only available until until June 15th!View All Custom Kahuna Suites Ticket Options →