Get the full Riverfest experience and come stay the whole weekend!
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone with premium sites right along the Coldwater River to our standard general admission sites in one of five campgrounds. We have Camp Tumbleweed for our customers who want a little peace and quiet. Then we have Camp Kahuna for our ballers with amazing sites and cabins up for grabs. Then we have Camp Chattahoochee for our partiers, Camp Bigwood for anyone with a big rig and lastly there’s Camp Deadwood under the trees right back stage.
Be sure to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
- Camp Deadwood, Camp Bigwood and all sites along the river in the campgrounds are reserved sites. All other campsites are general admission and on a first come first served bases.
- We have early entry camping available for Wednesday, August 2nd which will provide access to camping a day ahead of the masses! Want that killer site? Get there early.
- All your worldly processions must fit on your allotted campsite space…be a nice neighbour!
- All sites comes with a single vehicle pass. If you have an RV that’s towing a vehicle you will be give a tag for both your RV and the tow vehicle. And if you’re riding in on motorcycles you’re allowed up to four motorcycles with your site purchase.
- Mixture hard pack gravel and grass campsites
- Most sites are 16’x42′. Camp Bigwood is our only campsite with larger 20’x60′ sites.
- All sites come with four camper access passes that are automatically included with any campsite purchase. Any additional campers, to a max of 6 people, will need to purchase an additional camper pass.
- Everyone in the campgrounds must have a valid festival wristband. Single day festival ticket holders may only camp for the night their ticket is valid and must be off the festival grounds at noon the next day.
- Single day camping will be available at the East gate off of Neilson Street the day of the festival.
- View an ariel map of the entire show site.
- Riverside sites do not guarantee a direct path to the river. There will however be no-one else between you and the river.
- Showers are available to all campers for a minimal fee at the general store in Camp Kahuna.
Note: Camping prices cover you for all four days of the festival from Thursday morning until Monday at noon.View All Camping Ticket Options →
Tired of camping with blow up beds? Kahuna Kabanas offer the comforts of home with none of the effort! Allow us to set up your new digs before you arrive with comfy beds and bedding. Gotta bring blankey? We’re not judging!
Each Kahuna Kabana includes:
- Premium camping for all four days
- Premium IKEA bedding (pillows, sheet set, duvet & cover)
- Festival merch credit
- Private security patrolled luxury sites close to festival entrance
- Direct access to the Kabana stretch of the Coldwater River
- Wood frame cabin starting at approx 9’ x 12’
- Raised wood floor extended to include a front porch
- On-site private parking
- Steps away from the store & showers
- Unique themes with decor and furniture to match
- Outdoor rec area with lighting
- Festival concierge before your arrival: call to customize your stay! Great for birthdays, bachelor parties, reunions or anniversaries!