Stay with us for the whole weekend or camp for a single night. We have six amazing campgrounds to choose from with hundreds of sites. It’s the perfect place to hand out with old friends and new.
- Festival admission ticket sold separately
- All sites are approximately 16′ x 40′ (Bigwood offers up to 60’ for big rigs)
- Available in a 4-day pass or single day.
- 1 Camping pass includes
- 4 people to camp on site
- 2 steering wheels to park on site except for the Hoodoo Ridge campground, which has a maximum of 1 steering wheel per campsite.
- 2 motor cycles can replace 1 vehicle
- RV, trailer and tent style camping is welcome in any of our 6 campgrounds
- Showers available to all campers onsite at the Kahuna General Store
- Sites do not have power & water hookups. Generators are welcome.
- Single day camping is only available in Smallwood.
- Check in: Thursday, August 2nd at 10:00 AM
- Check out: Monday, August 6th by 12 noon
- Camping gates are open 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Extra Camper
Up to 2 additional people can camp on your site (Max 6 people total)
- Early Entry
Set up camp on Wednesday, beat the General Admission rush!
- Porta Potty
Private porta potty set up near your campsite. Bring a lock!
- Two General Stores open early and late night!
- 18 Showers located in Kahuna General Store
- Mobile ICE sales
- Water truck for RV’s & trailers
- Sanitation truck for RV’s & trailers
- Campground hosts to assist all campers!
Win your way into Rockin’ River Fest 2019!
Be sure to deck out your site for the chance to win passes to the 2019 Fest – The Rockin’ River Rowdies will judge the campsite decorations and crown a winner on Saturday!