Stay with us for the whole weekend or camp for a single night. We have six amazing campgrounds to choose from with hundreds of sites. It’s the perfect place to hang out with old friends and new.
- Festival admission ticket sold separately
- All riverfront and general sites are approximately 18′ x 40′.
- Bigwood sites are approximately 20’ x 60’.
- Chattahoochie XL sites are approximately 18’ x 55’.
- Deadwood sites vary due to the treed landscape however 16’ x 40’ is the standard.
- Available in a 4-day pass or single day.
- 1 Camping pass includes
- 4 people to camp on site
- 2 steering wheels will be allowed per site. Each campsite will automatically come with 4 camping access bands and 2 vehicle decals. We will not be charging for this second vehicle!!
- Additional vehicles will need to park in the West Gate lot. Additional parking is not included in the campsite price.
- To ensure the safety of all campers, trailer hitches must face out to the road in each campsite. Fire lanes, river access and roadways cannot be blocked at any time.
- 2 motor cycles can replace 1 vehicle
- RV, trailer and tent style camping is welcome in any of our 6 campgrounds
- Showers available to all campers onsite at the Kahuna General Store
- Sites do not have power & water hookups.
- Generators are welcome
- Single day camping is only available in Smallwood
- Early Entry: Wednesday July 31st at 10:00 AM
- Check in: Thursday, August 1st at 10:00 AM
- Check out: Monday, August 5th by 12 noon
- Camping gates are open 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Extra Camper
Up to 2 additional people can camp on your site (Max 6 people total)
- Early Entry
Set up camp on Wednesday, beat the General Admission rush!
- Two General Stores open early and late night!
- 18 Showers located in Kahuna General Store
- Mobile ICE sales
- Water truck for RV’s & trailers
- Sanitation truck for RV’s & trailers
- Campground hosts to assist all campers!
- Tumbleweed: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie XL: 18’ x 55’
- Kahuna: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Deadwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
- Bigwood: 20′ x 60′ Campsites
- Hoodoo Ridge: 16′ x 35′ Campsites
- Smallwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
If you book a site and arrive with a vehicle/trailer/rv that does not fit within the site size, you will be refused the site and moved to overflow parking in Hoodoo. Please ensure your trailer/rv fits in the campsite you select.