Get the full Riverfest experience and come stay the whole weekend!
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone with premium sites right along the Coldwater River to our standard general admission sites in one of five campgrounds. We have Camp Tumbleweed for our customers who want a little peace and quiet. Then we have Camp Kahuna for our ballers with amazing sites and cabins up for grabs. Then we have Camp Chattahoochee for our partiers, Camp Bigwood for anyone with a big rig and lastly there’s Camp Deadwood under the trees right back stage.
Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open, and close us down every night. We have a ton of campsites up in Merritt with all sites being 16’x42′, along with 20’x60′ sites in Camp Bigwood. Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
All campers must now have a valid camper access pass in order to be in the campgrounds. Each campsite comes with four camper access passes and additional passes can be purchased for $30 each to a maximum of 2 extra passes.
- Camp Deadwood, Camp Bigwood and all sites along the river in our other campgrounds are reserved campsites. All other campsites are general admission first come first served sites. We have early entry camping available, which will get you into your site a day early. This can help give our general admission site ticket holders first dibs at the best sites.
- You must bring your own RV, van, tent, trailer or whatever else you want to sleep in and it must all fit within’ your allotted campsite space.
- There is a limit of one steering wheel per site. RV tow vehicles are not considered a second steering wheel and if you’re riding in you’re allowed four motorcycles per site. Besides that you can put two trailers, a few tents, a golf course, an igloo, or anything else you can fit in the space allotted. For additional vehicles you can park them on your campsite or in the campground parking lot for an additional fee as seen in the ticket list below.
- All of the campgrounds are on fairly flat level ground.
- Mixture hard pack gravel and grass campsites
- All sites are 16’x42′. Camp Bigwood is our only campsite with larger 20’x60′ sites.
- All sites have a 6 person limit. You will receive 4 camper access bands per site when you arrive at the festival. Any additional campers up to the 6 person maximum will need to purchase an additional camper access pass. We would offer 6 by default, but then we would have to charge more for everyone else.
- Everyone in the campgrounds must have a valid festival wristband along with a camper access band. Single day festival ticket holders may only camp for the night their ticket is valid and must be off the festival grounds at 11AM the next day.
- Single day camping will be available at the West gate off of Midday Valley Road the day of the festival. We have so much room we won’t be turning anyone away.
- View an ariel map of the entire show site.
- Riverside sites do not guarantee a direct path to the river. There will however be no-one else between you and the river.
- Showers are available to all campers for a minimal fee at the general store in Camp Kahuna.
Note: Camping prices cover you for all four days of the festival from Thursday morning until Monday at noon.View All Camping Ticket Options →
Tired of camping with blow up beds? Kahuna Kabanas offer the comforts of home with none of the effort! Allow us to set up your new digs before you arrive with comfy beds and bedding. Gotta bring blankey? We’re not judging!
Each Kahuna Kabana includes:
- Premium camping for all four days
- Private security patrolled luxury sites close to festival entrance
- Direct access to the Kabana stretch of the Coldwater River
- Wood frame cabin starting at approx 9’ x 12’
- Raised wood floor extended to include a front porch
- On-site private parking
- Steps away from the store & showers
- Unique themes with decor and furniture to match
- Outdoor rec area with lighting
King Kahuna Packages also include:
- Premium IKEA bedding (2 pillows per person, sheet set, duvet & cover)
- Exclusive Kahuna Kit – Everything you need to get the weekend started! Rockin’ River buckle, festival merch, cowboy hat & more!
- Festival concierge before your arrival: call to customize your stay! Great for birthdays, bachelor parties, reunions or anniversaries!