Get the full Riverfest experience and come stay the whole weekend!
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone with premium sites right along the Coldwater River to our standard general admission sites in one of four campgrounds. We have Camp Tumbleweed for our customers who want a little peace and quiet. Then we have Camp Kahuna for our ballers with tent cabins and possibly some tee pees up for grabs. Then we have Camp Chattahoochee for our partiers and then there’s Camp Deadwoods under the trees right back stage.
Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
BREAKFAST NEWS! Each day we’ll have a hot breakfast available in front of the b-stage with pancakes, coffee and a few other goodies available for breakfast.
Campers are at the heart of any big festival. You’re there when the gates open and close us down every night. We have lots of camping for everyone from 16′x20′ sites for cars and tents to 16-20′x40-55′ sites for the big rigs (in camp deadwood only) or someone who just likes to sprawl or maybe set up a mini-putt course. Check out our camping options below and find the perfect site to make this the best camping trip of the year. And don’t forget to check out our camping checklist so you don’t forget anything.
All campers must now have a valid camper access pass in order to be in the campgrounds. Each campsite comes with four camper access passes and additional passes can be purchased for $30 each to a maximum of 2 extra passes.
- All campsites are general admission so it’s first come first served the day of the festival. For our premium riverside sites and our Camp Deadwood sites, customers will have the option of picking their sites if they call in.
- You must bring your own RV, van, tent, trailer or whatever else you want to sleep in and it must all fit within’ your allotted campsite space.
- There is a limit of one steering wheel per site. Besides that you can put two trailers, a couple of tents, a golf course, yo’ mama, or anything else you can fit in the space allotted have at it.
- Flat level ground
- Mixture hard pack gravel and grass campsites
- All sites are 16’x42′ with 20’x60′ sites with the Big Dog sites.
- All sites have a 6 person limit. You will receive 4 camper access bands per site. Any additional campers up to the 6 person maximum will need to purchase an additional camper access pass. We would offer 6 by default, but then we would have to charge more for everyone else.
- Everyone in the campgrounds must have a valid festival wristband along with a camper access band. Single day festival ticket holders may only camp for the night their ticket is valid and must be off the festival grounds at 11AM the next day.
- View an ariel map of the entire show site.
- Single day camping will be available at the West gate off of Midday Valley Road for a cost of $80 all-in.
Note: Camping prices cover you for all four days of the festival from Thursday morning until Monday at noon.View All General Camping Ticket Options →
Tired of camping with blow up beds? Kahuna Kabanas offer the comforts of home with none of the effort! Allow us to set up your new digs before you arrive. Customize with add-ons like premium bedding, or bring your own. Gotta bring blankey? We’re not judging!
Want something a little bigger and customized just for you? Then check out Custom Kahuna Suites! You have until June 15th to get your order in so we have enough lead time to build your Kabana.View All Kahuna Kabanas Ticket Options →