2022 Camping On Sale Now!
Stay with us for the whole weekend or camp for a single night. We have five amazing campgrounds to choose from with hundreds of sites. It’s the perfect place to hang out with old friends and new.
- Festival admission ticket sold separately. You must have a festival pass to access the campgrounds.
- Camping is available in a 4-day pass or single day.
- All riverfront and general sites are approximately 18′ x 40′.
- Bigwood sites are approximately 20’ x 60’.
- Chattahoochee XL sites are approximately 18’ x 55’.
- Deadwood sites vary due to the treed landscape however 16’ x 40’ is the standard.
- 1 Camping pass includes:
- 4 people to camp on site
- 2 steering wheels will be allowed per site. Each campsite will automatically come with 4 camping access bands and 2 vehicle hang tags. Smallwood single day camping, Hoodoo Ridge, and Ventura are the only campgrounds that will only allow one steering wheel per site.
- Additional vehicles will need to park in the West Gate lot. Additional parking is not included in the campsite price.
- To ensure the safety of all campers, trailer hitches must face out to the road in each campsite. Fire lanes, river access and roadways cannot be blocked at any time.
- 2 motorcycles can replace 1 vehicle
- RV, trailer and tent style camping is welcome in any of our 5 campgrounds
- Sites do not have power & water hookups.
- Generators are welcome
- Single day camping is only available in Smallwood
- Early Entry: Wednesday July 27th at 10:00 AM
- Check in: Thursday, July 28th at 10:00 AM
- Check out: Monday, August 1st by 12 noon
- Camping gates are open 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Extra Camper
Up to 2 additional people can camp on your site (Max 6 people total)
- Early Entry
Set up camp on Wednesday, beat the General Admission rush!
- Mobile ICE sales
- Water truck for RV’s & trailers
- Sanitation truck for RV’s & trailers
- Campground hosts to assist all campers!
- Tumbleweed: 18’ x 40’ Campsites
- Chattahoochee: 18’ x 40’ Campsites
- Chattahoochee XL: 18’ x 55’ Campsites
- Deadwood: 16’ x 40’ Campsites
- Bigwood: 20’ x 60’ Campsites
- Hoodoo Ridge: 16’ x 35’ Campsites
- Ventura: 18’ x 42’ Campsites
- Ventura XL: 18’ x 55’ Campsites
- Smallwood: 11’ x 20’ Campsites
If you book a site and arrive with a vehicle/trailer/RV that does not fit within the site size, you will be refused the site and moved to overflow parking in Hoodoo. Please ensure your trailer/RV fits in the campsite you select.
Our credential shipping is back!
To help expedite the festival entry, a $25 mandatory wristband shipping policy will be in place for all attendees.
18′ x 40′ Campsites
East side / 10 min walk to site
16′ x 35′ Campsites
West side / 15 min walk to show site. Free shuttle bus to/from show site.
11′ x 20′ Campsites
East side / 15 min walk to site
1-day only campground.
1 steering wheel per site.
18′ x 42′ Campsites
East side / 5 min walk to site
18′ x 40′ Campsites
West side / 1-15 min walk to site
Entertainment district with live music, food and after hours fun.
20′ x 60′ Campsites
East side / 1 min walk to site