To our Rockin River friends,
We unfortunately have to announce that we are postponing the Rockin’ River Music Fest for a second year. We are happy to say we will be back in 2022 on the usual BC Day long weekend, July 28-31, 2022 and look forward to bringing the party back to the river. Thanks to those that have kept their tickets and campsites with us, they will continue to be honoured in 2022. For anyone who would like a refund, you will get an email from Front Gate later this week with your option. The refund window will be available for 14 days after you receive the email. We will announce the brand new 2022 lineup this fall, and are working hard to make it one of the biggest years yet. See you in 2022.
Stay with us for the whole weekend or camp for a single night. We have six amazing campgrounds to choose from with hundreds of sites. It’s the perfect place to hang out with old friends and new.
- Festival admission ticket sold separately
- All riverfront and general sites are approximately 18′ x 40′.
- Bigwood sites are approximately 20’ x 60’.
- Chattahoochee XL sites are approximately 18’ x 55’.
- Deadwood sites vary due to the treed landscape however 16’ x 40’ is the standard.
- Available in a 4-day pass or single day.
- 1 Camping pass includes
- 4 people to camp on site
- 2 steering wheels will be allowed per site. Each campsite will automatically come with 4 camping access bands and 2 vehicle hang tags. We will not be charging for this second vehicle!! Smallwood single day camping and Hoodoo Ridge are the only campgrounds that will only allow one steering wheel per site.
- Additional vehicles will need to park in the West Gate lot. Additional parking is not included in the campsite price.
- To ensure the safety of all campers, trailer hitches must face out to the road in each campsite. Fire lanes, river access and roadways cannot be blocked at any time.
- 2 motor cycles can replace 1 vehicle
- RV, trailer and tent style camping is welcome in any of our 6 campgrounds
- Showers available to all campers onsite at the Kahuna General Store
- Sites do not have power & water hookups.
- Generators are welcome
- Single day camping is only available in Smallwood
- Early Entry: Wednesday July 28th at 10:00 AM
- Check in: Thursday, July 29th at 10:00 AM
- Check out: Monday, August 2nd by 12 noon
- Camping gates are open 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Extra Camper
Up to 2 additional people can camp on your site (Max 6 people total)
- Early Entry
Set up camp on Wednesday, beat the General Admission rush!
- Two General Stores open early and late night!
- 18 Showers located in Kahuna General Store
- Mobile ICE sales
- Water truck for RV’s & trailers
- Sanitation truck for RV’s & trailers
- Campground hosts to assist all campers!
- Tumbleweed: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Chattahoochie XL: 18’ x 55’
- Kahuna: 18′ x 40′ Campsites
- Deadwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
- Bigwood: 20′ x 60′ Campsites
- Hoodoo Ridge: 16′ x 35′ Campsites
- Smallwood: 16′ x 40′ Campsites
If you book a site and arrive with a vehicle/trailer/rv that does not fit within the site size, you will be refused the site and moved to overflow parking in Hoodoo. Please ensure your trailer/rv fits in the campsite you select.