We all want to have an amazing time, but we do have a few rules everyone should abide by.
- Everyone in your campsite must have a valid festival admission wristband.
- Guests without a campsite who wish to stay overnight can purchase a camping pass at Guest Services.
- All of your belongings, RV/trailer slide outs and vehicles must fit within the dimensions of your site. Most sites are 18′ x 40′.
- Noise curfews apply to all campgrounds.
- All wristbands and campsite vehicle hang tags will be shipped to you in advance of the festival. It is your responsibility to arrive with all necessary wristbands and hang tags in order to gain entry to the festival and its campgrounds.
- Bicycles are permitted in the campgrounds but are not permitted in the show site.
- Absolutely no motorized vehicles.
- Rockin River management reserves the right to refuse the use of sound systems that are deemed disruptive.
- Absolutely no glass allowed! All containers must be plastic or cans.
- Camping check-ins are not permitted after the gates close at 10pm daily. Please ensure you give yourself enough travel time to arrive by 10pm. No Exceptions.
Visit our FAQ for more info on permitted and prohibited items and our code of conduct while you party with us.