Stay with us for the whole weekend or come party for one day. You can get right up in front of the stage in the Party Zone, kick it baller style in a Party Patio, guarantee a seat in reserved, or chill with your friends in the general admission section with your own lawn chair.
All Festival Tickets Include:
- 4 days of incredible music with over 50 performances on 3 stages
- Access to the amazing camp grounds – spend your days in the incredible Coldwater River!
- Nightly After Hours party with a live DJ
- Local specialty food and retail vendors
- Festival beverage license which allows you to wander through the festival site with your cold Bud …no beer gardens here!
- Water refill stations and cell phone charging station
- An unforgettable experience in BC’s most beautiful cowboy country!
- All ages welcome. Parents of young children should use discretion if purchasing tickets in the Party Zone. It fills up quick at night.
- The reserved seating and party zone sections have separate port-a-potties from the GA section.
What’s Not Included:
Camping and Parking passes are not included with your festival ticket. Complete your ticket package with a riverfront campsite! 1-Day Overnight Camping is available inside of East Gate for $70. Like all camping passes, one ticket includes 4 people to camp on your site, so split the cost with friends! View our camping options.
Parking is available at East Gate. Parking passes are $45 for all four days or $20 per day.
Kids 12 & under FREE: Kids 12 & under access the festival for FREE with a paying adult in General Admission. No need to grab a ticket now, kids will be given a wristband at the gate. Kids on the high-end of the range must have a valid student ID or birth certificate with them at all times. In the reserved seating section kids 2 and under are free. Kids 3 and older will require their own ticket at full price.