To our loyal and valued friends,
We are reaching out to you to announce that the Rockin’ River Music Fest will not be able take place this summer, in accordance with the latest government guidelines. We are shifting our focus to bringing you the best show ever in 2021 for our usual BC Day long weekend on July 29th – August 1st, 2021. Together, we will make it one to remember!
You will receive an email from Front Gate outlining the two options available to our ticket holders by April 29th. Please read through the following and choose an option best suited to you. In order to provide refunds as quickly as possible, we ask that you make your selection within the two week window of April 29th-May 13th:
Option 1: Refunds
Full refunds will be given to ticket holders who wish to be reimbursed. Front Gate will email instructions on how to access your refund beginning April 29th. Your order will be cancelled, all reservations for campsites and tickets will be released and you will be refunded in full.
Option 2: Save Your Tickets
For those who want to keep your current ticket packages including your campsites instead of receiving a refund, your order will be honoured for the 2021 event. If you are on a payment plan and choose to hold on to your tickets, all payments made to date will count towards your 2021 order and we are extending the payment plan period until October 1st, 2020.
Our team will be working hard to answer your questions. We will update everyone as soon as we know what next year’s lineup will be.
On a personal note, we want to thank each of you for your continued support of our festival. We cannot express how thankful we are to all of you for understanding the need to do what is best for the safety of our fans, our artists, our staff, and especially our team of volunteers who have helped make the festival what it is today.
We can’t wait to see you all back at the River in 2021.
Stay with us for the whole weekend or come party for one day. You can get right up in front of the stage in the Party Zone, kick it baller style in a Party Patio, or chill with your friends in the general admission section with your own lawn chair.
All Festival Tickets Include:
- 4 days of incredible music with over 50 performances on 3 stages
- Access to the amazing camp grounds – spend your days in the incredible Coldwater River!
- Nightly After Hours party with a live DJ
- Local specialty food and retail vendors
- Festival beverage license which allows you to wander through the festival site with your cold Bud …no beer gardens here!
- Water refill stations
- An unforgettable experience in BC’s most beautiful cowboy country!
- All ages welcome. Parents of young children should use discretion if purchasing tickets in the Party Zone. It fills up quick at night.
- The Party Zone has separate port-a-potties from the GA section and the Party Patio section has flush toilets.
What’s Not Included:
Camping and Parking passes are not included with your festival ticket. Complete your ticket package with a riverfront campsite! 1-Day Overnight Camping is available inside of East Gate for $75. Like all camping passes, one ticket includes 4 people to camp on your site, so split the cost with friends! View our camping options.
Parking passes are $50 for all four days. Single day parking is only available for purchase upon arrival at the festival.