The Rockin River Music Fest invites all prospective vendors to review our information package before applying to participate in the 2022 season. Upon receiving your completed application forms, a Vendor Manager will be contacting you to review your applications and answer any questions you may have.
- Vendor applications close on June 19
- Only Successful applicants will be contacted. Successful applicants will be assigned locations as soon as possible.
- Once a contract is offered the Vendor has 14 days to submit payment
or the location will be assigned to another Vendor
- There will be no refunds for cancellations
- There will be a standby list in case of last-minute openings
Decisions made by Rockin River Music Fest will be final, and made based on the following criteria:
- Completed form within the eligibility period (March 15 – June 19)
- All requirements met including insurance, licenses, safety equipment and fees
- A cohesive vendor plan including items for sale, price points, description and photos of setup and appearance
- Variety of vendors already approved i.e. similar/same product vendors may be denied if there is already one approved for this year, or if there is a conflict with a festival sponsor
- Quality of product/service
- Size, power and staffing requirements
- All vendors must sign a vendor contract. All terms and conditions therein are legally binding.
- Please note: Previous participants must complete the new application form and are not guaranteed automatic placement for the 2022 festival.
Please contact us with questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vendor Hours of Operation
All food vendors must remain open for the duration of the schedule below. Non-food retail vendors are permitted to close at sundown.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 27: 5:00PM – 12:00AM
THURSDAY, JULY 28: 10:00AM – 1:30AM
FRIDAY, JULY 29: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SATURDAY, JULY 30: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SUNDAY, JULY 31: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
Late night vending opportunities are available, please discuss with your Vendor Manager.
* Our Vendor Managers hold the right to charge a range of entry fees depending on size and power requirements.
- Have questions about being a food vendor? Please contact email@example.com
- 30 Amp electrical hookup included
Non-Food Retail Vendors
- Non-Food Retail Vendors will pay a set entry fee to be a participant:
- $1,750.00 + GST. Local community and non-profit rates are available, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The participant fee includes 2 wristbands for staff, per day (to allow for staff changes), a parking pass or campsite allocation, and water & garbage pick-up and disposal fees. All entry fees are non-refundable upon payment and signing of contract.
- 15 Amp electrical hookup included
- The Vendor Manager will determine if extra passes for workers can be available. Extra passes for non-workers/family etc. can be purchased from Rockin River.
- Retail vendors do not need to pay a percentage of sales.