The Rockin River Music Fest invites all prospective vendors to review our information package before applying to participate in the 2022 season. Upon receiving your completed application forms, a Vendor Manager will be contacting you to review your applications and answer any questions you may have.
- Vendor applications close on June 19
- Only Successful applicants will be contacted. Successful applicants will be assigned locations as soon as possible.
- Once a contract is offered the Vendor has 14 days to submit payment
or the location will be assigned to another Vendor
- There will be no refunds for cancellations
- There will be a standby list in case of last-minute openings
Decisions made by Rockin River Music Fest will be final, and made based on the following criteria:
- Completed form within the eligibility period (March 15 – June 19)
- All requirements met including insurance, licenses, safety equipment and fees
- A cohesive vendor plan including items for sale, price points, description and photos of setup and appearance
- Variety of vendors already approved i.e. similar/same product vendors may be denied if there is already one approved for this year, or if there is a conflict with a festival sponsor
- Quality of product/service
- Size, power and staffing requirements
- All vendors must sign a vendor contract. All terms and conditions therein are legally binding.
- Please note: Previous participants must complete the new application form and are not guaranteed automatic placement for the 2022 festival.
Vendor Hours of Operation
All food vendors must remain open for the duration of the schedule below. Non-food retail vendors are permitted to close at sundown.
WEDNESDAY, JULY 27: 5:00PM – 12:00AM
THURSDAY, JULY 28: 10:00AM – 1:30AM
FRIDAY, JULY 29: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SATURDAY, JULY 30: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SUNDAY, JULY 31: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
Late night vending opportunities are available, please discuss with your Vendor Manager.
* Our Vendor Managers hold the right to charge a range of entry fees depending on size and power requirements.
- Have questions about being a food vendor? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- 30 Amp electrical hookup included
Non-Food Retail Vendors
- Non-Food Retail Vendors will pay a set entry fee to be a participant:
- $1,750.00 + GST. Local community and non-profit rates are available.
- The participant fee includes 2 wristbands for staff, per day (to allow for staff changes), a parking pass or campsite allocation, and water & garbage pick-up and disposal fees. All entry fees are non-refundable upon payment and signing of contract.
- 15 Amp electrical hookup included
- The Vendor Manager will determine if extra passes for workers can be available. Extra passes for non-workers/family etc. can be purchased from Rockin River.
- Retail vendors do not need to pay a percentage of sales.