The Rockin’ River Music Fest invites all prospective vendors to review our information package before applying to participate in the 2019 season. Upon receiving your completed application forms, a Vendor Manager will be contacting you to review your applications and answer any questions you may have.
- Vendor applications close on April 31
- Only Successful applicants will be contacted
Successful applicants will be assigned locations as soon as possible
- Once a contract is offered the Vendor has 30 days to submit payment
or the location will be assigned to another Vendor
- Cancellation fee of 50% before June 1 and no refund after June 1
- There will be a standby list in case of last-minute openings
Decisions made by Rockin’ River Music Fest will be final, and made based on the following categories:
- Completed application formwithin the eligibility period (March 01 – April 31)
- All requirements met including insurance, licenses, safety equipment and fees.
- A cohesive vendor plan including items for sale, price points, description and photos of setup and appearance.
- Variety of vendors already approved i.e. similar/same product vendors may be denied if there is already one approved for this year, or if there is a conflict with a festival sponsor
- Quality of product/service
- Size, power and staffing requirements
- All vendors must sign a vendor contract. All terms and conditions therein are legally binding.
- Please note: Previous participants must complete the new application form and are not guaranteed automatic placement for the 2019 festival.
Please contact us at any time after March 01 with questions or concerns: email@example.com
Vendor Hours of Operation
All food vendors must remain open for the duration of the schedule below. Non-food retail vendors are permitted to close at sundown.
THURSDAY, AUG 1: 10:00AM – 1:30AM
FRIDAY, AUG 2: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SATURDAY, AUG 3: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
SUNDAY, AUG 4: 10:00AM – 2:00AM
Late night vending opportunities are available, please discuss with your vendor manager.
* Our Vendor Managers hold the right to charge a range of entry fees depending on size and power requirements.
- Food Vendors will pay a set entry fee to be a participant
- Full Service/Meal: $ 2,000.00 plus GST & 20% commission on gross sales
- Beverage/Snack: $ 1,500.00 plus GST & 20% commission on gross sales
- The participant fee includes 5 festival wristbands for staff, per day (to allow for staff changes), a parking or campsite allocation and water & garbage pick-up and disposal fees. All entry fees are non-refundable upon payment and signing of contract after June 1.
- Additional staff wristbands can be purchased at the standard festival ticket pricing.
- 30 Amp electrical hookup included
Non-Food Retail Vendors
- Non-Food Retail Vendors will pay a set entry fee to be a participant:
- $1,500.00 + GST. Local community and non-profit rates are available, please send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 15 Amp electrical hookup included
- The participant fee includes 2 wristbands for staff, per day (to allow for staff changes), a parking pass or campsite allocation, water and garbage pick-up and disposal fees. All entry fees are non-refundable upon payment and signing of contract after June 1.
- The Vendor manager will determine if extra passes for workers can be available. Extra passes for non-workers/family etc can be purchased from Rockin River.
- Retail vendors do not need to pay a percentage of sales.
If you have any questions or require additional information please contact our Vendor Managers: email@example.com